Elevate Rewards Rules
Earning Elevate Points
- When you play for real money at MoheganSunCasino.com, you'll earn Elevate Points.
- As you play online, we'll keep track of how many Elevate Points you earn. You can check your Elevate Point balance from your account.
- The number of Elevate Points you earn in each calendar month determines your membership level in Elevate Rewards.
- More Elevate Points means a higher status and access to better rewards.
Elevating your Status
- Each Elevate Rewards membership level comes with its own Elevate Points milestone. By hitting a milestone in a calendar month, you'll enter that membership level. You'll also hold onto your membership the following month.
- If you don't earn enough Elevate Points the following month, your membership will drop one level.
For example, let's say you move up to Flare status in Month 1, you'll enter Month 2 with Flare status. However, if you fail to earn enough Elevate Points to maintain your Flare status in Month 2, you'll drop to Flash status in Month 3.
How much your Elevate Points are worth
- Your membership level determines the value of your Elevate Points. The higher your membership level, the more your Elevate Points are worth.
- If you want your Elevate Points value to remain the same, be sure to wager enough each month to hold onto your membership.
- Elevate Rewards gives you exclusive access to a number of member-only offers online at MoheganSunCasino.com and offline at Mohegan Sun Casino in Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
- The higher your membership level, the more rewards you'll earn.
- Some membership levels allow you to exchange your Elevate Points for cash that you can use online right away.
Maintaining your membership in Elevate Rewards
- If your account is inactive for 6 months, you risk forfeiting your Elevate Points.
- To keep your account active, all it takes is one real money bet at MoheganSunCasino.com.