Jacks or Better Poker - How to Play
The highly anticipated land-based Video Poker experience is now available online! All the play elements you love and trust along with some of the hottest paytables available. With Jacks or Better Poker, place your bets in a game of 5 card draw! Get paid by drawing a Jacks or Better all the way up to a Royal Flush!
How to Play
In Jacks or Better Poker, your goal is to build the best hand possible relative to the paytable.
- Use BET UP or BET DOWN to select your preferred stake
- Use DEAL your starting hand
- Use HOLD the cards you want to keep (if any)
- Use DRAW to replace cards you do not want to keep (or to stand pat if all cards are held)
Options for Jacks or Better
- Speed - Select speed of deal and draw animations.
- Graphics Quality - Select different quality settings to optimize gameplay experience.
- Deal/Draw on Space - Enable or disable use of the SPACE bar to deal and draw cards.
- Background Color - Change the background color of the game.
Jacks or Better Rules
- Misuse and malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Cards are dealt from one deck of standard playing cards, shuffled for each game.
- Only the highest winner is paid.
- If a Royal Flush is dealt on the initial deal, all cards are then automatically held.
- If any other winning hand is dealt on the initial deal, no cards are automatically held.