Earning Stellar Points
- When you play for real money at MoheganSunCasino.com, you'll earn Stellar Points.
- As you play online, we'll keep track of how many Stellar Points you earn. You can check your Stellar Point balance from your account.
- The number of Stellar Points you earn in each calendar month determines your membership level in Stellar Rewards.
- More Stellar Points means a higher status and access to better rewards.
Elevating your Status
- Each Stellar Rewards membership level comes with its own Stellar Points milestone. By hitting a milestone in a calendar month, you'll enter that membership level. You'll also hold onto your membership the following month.
- If you don't earn enough Stellar Points the following month, your membership will drop one level.
For example, let's say you move up to Nova status in Month 1, you'll enter Month 2 with Nova status. However, if you fail to earn enough Stellar Points to maintain your Nova status in Month 2, you'll drop to Star status in Month 3.
How much your Stellar Points are worth
- Your membership level determines the value of your Stellar Points. The higher your membership level, the more your Stellar Points are worth.
- If you want your Stellar Points value to remain the same, be sure to wager enough each month to hold onto your membership.
- Stellar Rewards gives you exclusive access to a number of member-only offers online at MoheganSunCasino.com and offline at Mohegan Sun Casino in Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
- The higher your membership level, the more rewards you'll earn.
- Some membership levels allow you to exchange your Stellar Points for cash that you can use online right away.
Maintaining your membership in Stellar Rewards
- If your account is inactive for 3 months, you risk forfeiting your Stellar Points.
- To keep your account active, all it takes is one real money bet at MoheganSunCasino.com.