Star Trek Slots - How to Play
Immerse yourself in the universe of STAR TREK while you travel through 30 paylines of thrilling action and four futuristic free spins bonuses, each based on a STAR TREK officer (Kirk, Spock, Uhura, and Scott). Not only are there a huge number of bonus opportunities to explore, each bonus can be retriggered multiple times - your winnings may increase at warp speed!
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel
- All payline wins occur on bet lines only
- Only highest winner paid on each payline
- Only highest scatter pay awarded on any Uhura Free Spin
- Only one award paid per payline
- Line wins are multiplied by the line bet on the winning line
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added. Scatter awards are independent from payline awards and are also added to the total amount paid
- Awards are shown in currency
- Regardless of bet size, there is an award cap on any single transaction. See the paytable for details. A transaction includes the results of any bonus plus the outcome, which launched the bonus. If the award cap is reached in a bonus, it may end early before all Free Spins or Win Spins have been completed
How To Bet
STAR TREK™ features 30 paylines. You can choose how much to bet per line.
LINE BET - Displays current bet per line shown in currency. Click the left arrow (with a minus sign) to decrease bet per line. Click the right arrow (with a plus sign) to increase bet per line. Clicking the left and right arrows does not necessarily decrease or increase your line bet in a linear fashion. Rather, your line bet decreases or increases at preset increments which represent the most popular bet amounts.
LINES - Displays current number of paylines selected. Betting is fixed at 30 lines.
SPIN - Click to spin the reels and submit your bet.